Galveston Grace Program
Down Payment Assistance
The Galveston Redevelopment and Community Enterprise Corporation, better known as GRACE, was established in 1988. It was formed solely for public and charitable purposes. The primary focus of GRACE is as follows:
- To provide low to moderate income, elderly, handicapped, and/or disabled individuals located in Galveston, Texas and Galveston County with decent, safe and sanitary housing.
- To obtain real estate, or any interest therein, by purchase, gift, lease.
- To build and equip buildings and structures to be utilized by the Corporation, the Housing Authority, or its successors.
- To possess, operate and/or manage personal property.
- To offer services such as accounting, management, servicing, personnel and data processing.
If you have any additional questions regarding home mortgages, please contact a mortgage expert by filling out the form on the right or calling (512) 524-8077. You can also email Team@CandyBuzan.com.