Southeast Texas HFC Bond Program (SETH MRB)
Down Payment Assistance
The Southeast Texas HFC Bond Program offers first-time homebuyers fixed-rate mortgage financing and down payment assistance.
In order to qualify for the SETH Single Family Bond Program, borrowers must:
- Be first-time homebuyers (except in certain census tracts in Pasadena, Walker County, or Wharton County)
- Meet the mortgage requirements for a participating lender
- Fall in the low to moderate-income range (Maximum income varies by location) – Household income limit is set at $88,205
- Use the financing provided to purchase a home
- Attend homebuyer counseling or education program
- Occupy the home as a primary residence
Benefits of the Southeast Texas HFC Bond Program include:
- A 3.6% interest rate
- Optional down payment assistance up to 3% of the total mortgage amount
- Fixed-rate, 30-year mortgage loan
If you have any additional questions regarding home mortgages, please contact a mortgage expert by filling out the form on the right or calling (512) 524-8077. You can also email Team@CandyBuzan.com.