Southeast Texas Housing Finance Corp. (SETH)
Down Payment Assistance
The Southeast Texas Housing Finance Corporation provides up to $20,000 to eligible first time homebuyers to assist with their down payment and closing costs. SETH has received its funding from the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA).
To qualify for the Southeast Texas Housing Finance Corporation DPA program, applicants:
- Must be a “first time homebuyer”
- The property purchased must be located within the city limits of Pearland, Cleveland, Baytown or the Counties of Galveston (outside the city of Galveston), Matagorda, Wharton, Austin, Waller, Walker and Chambers
- The sales price of the home may not exceed $210,160
- Must be able to acquire an acceptable mortgage within 30 days of being approved for the program
- Must occupy the property as their principal place of residence during the recapture period
- Gross household income may not exceed the limits stated in the chart below:
If you have any additional questions regarding home mortgages, please contact a mortgage expert by filling out the form on the right or calling (512) 524-8077. You can also email Team@CandyBuzan.com.